Sunday, July 12, 2009

Overgrown Roses-365 Days to Independence and a Fresh Start: Day 1

Hey everyone! I am a 22 year old single mom. My son and I are currently living with my father and his wife because my fiance ran off to marry someone else...and left us with no apartment, no phone, no money....with nothing. I'm too old to be living at home, especially with a family of my own, and this blog is going to mark the beginning of my new life. I am giving myself 365 days to completely start over. That includes getting into college, finding a good job, saving money, deciding which city to live in, shopping for a house, and finally getting settled. Ultimate goal: Have a reliable job, and be a homeowner in a city that I actually want to live in- in 365 days.

roses

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment