Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 9 Continued...

Had a great day for the most part, but I was just sitting here feeling something and wondered if anyone else ever felt this way too... Do you ever meet someone you really like, but then find out they're way better off financially than you, and feel not good enough? I hate feeling like that but I totally have that "Pretty in Pink" complex. I totally wanna be like, "no, just drop me off here, I'd like to walk the rest of the way"....I am not now, and will probably never be, as well off as this guy, and as much as I like him so far, I just don't know....I mean, I honestly think he has more money than my parents...and I don't even have a college degree..or even a JOB right now! (not for lack of trying though) I mean I'm even nervous to meet his friends! (should he ever ask me to) I feel totally out of place. Do I feel like Molly Ringwald right now? Yes. *sigh

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment