Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 2

Good morning! So today I am going to pay a speeding ticket that is a bit overdue so I don't get arrested...although that might make an interesting blog topic lol, I'd prefer to keep my record clean for now. One small step toward freedom=paying off all the small random debts that keep popping up out of nowhere. My inspirations this morning and my mood today? See photos below. :)

theweavingstudio.com
from theweavingstudio.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bat For Lashes...I am absolutely in love with this band lately! Today it's their song "Daniel" that I can't seem to get out of my head.

And, in honor of my plans for the day, I thought it appropriate to post some photos of myself and some of my fellow lawbreakers lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment