Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3

Good Morning! Today I am visiting friends and family in Illinois. I'm hoping to hear from The Limited by tomorrow about a job I interviewed for last week. I'm really hoping I'll get it. It would be sooo nice to be able to get a phone again! I have also been thinking about some things lately...fate, destiny, what's right and what's wrong... for instance, why do people fall in love at the worst possible times? When they're unavailable, when they're trying to focus on other things, when they're trying not to care....all of a sudden, somewhere between the lines of a nightly conversation, between the "heys" and "me toos", an unspoken current of "i missed you's" and "i smile when i think about you's" slips in, unnoticed at first...but after awhile....you both begin to realize that something more is there between you than what you had originally planned for...and you can't help it...and you really don't WANT to help it. You've fallen for each other....good or bad, it is what it is....you care for each other whether you want to or not. But then comes the inevitable question....What now? Should you follow your heart? Or should you do what you know is the right thing to do? Is it true that if it is meant to be, it will be?....My heart can only hope so I suppose.

Mood and Inspiration for this confusing Tuesday?....See photos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment