Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 3 Continued...

Well, I had some spare time tonight and I was looking at pictures and found some that were too beautiful and intriguing not to post. I hope someday when I have a home of my own, that I can sit outside in the evenings and experience beauty like this...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and it would be great if some of these people could be there with me... ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, I have a music to recommend....Katie Melua <3 Love it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That 4th image is especially captivating--love the fog, love the mysterious path!

    and kal penn? swoon! do we think it's weird or cool that he's quit acting to become a white house staffer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too. I wish I could jump in and live there! And I think it's a little weird, but cool. lol At least he's passionate about what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete