Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 9

Today I woke up at 10AM and Aiden had apparently gotten up before me. Well, instead of waking me up and telling me that Aiden was awake, since I obviously didn't know, my step mother just sat out in the living room and got all pissy and called my dad a million times to complain about me and then walked in my room as soon as I sat up and practically threw a poopy diaper at me and went "here you go" as nastily as she could. We just got back at 1130 last night and I'm already unwelcome again. I have REALLY got to get out of there because I don't know how much longer I can take this bullshit. She is the biggest bitch I have ever met in my life and all I have ever done is try to be nice to her. I swear to God if I don't find a job soon I'm just gonna go live in the homeless shelter. I'd probably get more respect. So Aiden and I went exploring today. We went to the fort and to the river and took lots of pictures!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment