Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 5

So I was driving along today while doing errands and I saw a sign for a business called....Laser Spa. Now...I don't know what everyone else's idea of a "spa" is, but I'm pretty sure MY version doesn't involve lasers....lol. Laser Spa...that's like saying "Gun Massage", or "Knife Bed".....those 2 words just do not go together. Also, I didn't realize the weather in Kentucky was so different from the weather in Illinois...it's like a rainforest down here! It's unbearably hot and it rains EVERY day, whether it's sunny or not.Also, random thought for the day: Why does possum sometimes have an "o" on the front?? Are you supposed to say it like that? Or is it just a silent "o"? Anyway, pictures of the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment